As a General Manager, Lorren has experience with major disciplines including:
|Sales Management||Marketing||Google Adwords Certified|
|Strategic Planning||Financial Planning||Hubspot Certified|
|Product Development||Technical Development|
|Performance Management||Customer Service|
As a Sales Manager, Lorren has carried his own bag as well as managed cross-functional teams in remote locations. He has up-sold existing clients into an array of ad products such as rich media, pre-roll, mobile, etc., generated new business in start-up environments, developed marketing collateral, managed pipelines, trained sales forces, and represented his companies at trade shows and speaking engagements.
In Operations, Lorren has managed ad trafficking in DART and OpenX, established procedures and policies in complex technical environments, developed test procedures to insure seamless deployment of rich media advertisements, developed reporting scenarios and has trained and managed teams to do the same.
In Product Development, Lorren has, most recently, either created or helped create many new digital products. These include:
- Over 30 smartphone apps and mobile websites.
- 100s of social media sites
- Daily deal websites with several third-party vendors
- Local search directories
- Video websites
- Digital services
- A connected TV app
All told, he has managed over 120 vendor relationships. He has also produced complex products such as:
- a complete end-to-end social network site (including automated administrative components) for a major networking organization
- online products for offline publishers including websites, RSS, and email products
- reporting and CRM systems, and he re-engineered complex technical systems that required teams of developers to complete